JOB DESCRIPTION - OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Title: Operations Coordinator
Location: San Diego, CA
Reports to: Director of Event and Business Operations
Scope of Responsibility:
Coordinate aspects of the Operations Department and Business Administration as stated below or as designated by the Director of Business and Event Ops. Assist the Operations and Administrative Team as needed to achieve the goals of the department and company. Work with the Team to set clear and achievable goals and objectives, as well as provide feedback at the completion of a project.
· Assist in the planning and preparation of Site Inspections and Client Proposals. Attending Sites when needed.
· Assist in the pre-planning for Events in coordination with the Operations Team.
· Manage all conference calls, sending out Agendas and distributing follow-up notes.
· Work on-site as needed to help support the Operation Team with: load-in schedules, vendor management, signage plans, janitorial, training manuals, traffic management, restrooms, event schedule, look, permits, offices, equipment, logistics, shipping, etc.
· Coordinate and manage Event Staff pre-event and on-site, including processing payroll, collecting employment paperwork, training, distributing work schedules, arranging staff services and crew catering, etc..
· Assist the with inventory and asset tracking of KWE and Client Storage Items. Manage the storage inventory and travel to storage facility in LA to ship/organize/etc.
Candidate should have 1-3 years experience in an office setting. Candidate must have prior event experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office. Candidate must be highly organized, have good communication skills and an ability to work with a variety of people in a fast paced environment. Candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs. Candidate must be willing to travel and work long hours. Mulit-tasking skills a must.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to Jennifer Marks at email@example.com